Customer Care Representative
First National Omaha Service Center
1100 E 10th
Wayne, NE; Bloomfield, NE & Yankton SD, Ne 68787
Robert J. Foxhoven
1. Research and resolve customer inquiries with regard to their account(s) in support of ongoing customer retention and satisfaction with our products and services. (Email & Phone)
2. Identify and cross-sell/recommend appropriate products and services based on identified needs of customers.
3. Participate in training and cross-training activities to support personal development and the development of competent peers and back-ups. (As assigned by Manager)
4. Understand and adhere to all bank policy, laws and regulations applicable to role.
5. Understand and comply with the bank's BSA/AML Program, which includes, but is not limited to the following: a) Complying with the bank's Customer Identification Program and Customer Due Diligence Policy; b) Identifying, monitoring and reporting suspicious activity; c) Completing BSA/AML training in a timely manner as directed by management. 6. Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
1.High School diploma or equivalent
2.Demonstrated customer service skills
3.Excellent oral and written communication skills
4.Ability to exercise independent judgment within established policies and guidelines and provides appropriate customer solutions
5.Ability to work independently in a diverse fast-paced work environment
6.Basic PC skills
2. Knowledge MS Office
3. Bilingual Skills beneficial (Spanish or Japanese)
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401K, PTO equal to 3 weeks in first 12 months.